Official finish time ~ 2:45:04.
Couldn't be more happy with how it all went! The race had ups and downs, but mostly UPS. The downs involved wasting time twice at porta-pottys, and some lung / breathing issues due to almost constant, cold winds off Laker Erie).
Nothing that I couldn't overcome though and I finished strong!
Full race report some time tomorrow! After my MASSAGE that is....
Thanks everyone for cheering me on all this way. I thought of everyone of you while I ran today. (while Shosh was chattering aimlessly ha ha - she was so upbeat and cheerful the whole time, and her energy pulled me onward! SO glad she came to see me across my first finish line!)


14 comments:
Knew you could do it! Congrats on an amazing race, so proud of you! Enjoy the massage :)
SOOOo proud of you Cyn! Shosh said you relaxed at every mile per nic! YAY :) Your awesome! Cant wait to hear the report!
Congratulations! I knew you'd do it.
Have a great day, can't wait to hear more!
I am very, very, very happy for you! How exciting....some day I will get mine!
Yay Cyn!!!!! So excited and proud. You're a half marathoner. Very cool!
Congratulations! Hopefully I will me able to get mine someday!
Congratulations!!!!!
I'm glad you had more high points than low.
I can't say it enough......Congrats.
Congratualtions!!!
Awesome! Congratulations! Great time too! Can't wait to read the report.
Congrats! That's awesome!!!
OMG! I'm so happy for you. Makes me want to bite the bullet and register for the half I want to run. Can't wait to read more about it.
WOW! Fantastic!!!
i know this is late but CONGRATS!!!! you did amazing :)
Post a Comment