Thursday, May 21, 2009

Race Weekend Pics!

Wanted to post some pics from Race Weekend for my bloggie friends that are not on Facebook....

This is me at the expo with all my "13.1" loot, Tshirts, keychains, coffee mug, magnets, lace locks (for Chris), Asics jacket...you name it, I bought it!







Shosh had her share of expo loot too, plus note the Trader Joe's stop for snacky snacks. Shosh made me buy Quinoa. (KEEN-WA) I have not made it yet, but if Shosh says it's good, it must be good?



The final part of my pre-race breakfast, sitting in the warm car.

Right before checking our gear...we did not want to part with our long sleeves but it was time to suck it up!

Of course the first thing I think of after the finish, before changing my shoes and putting on warm clothes....is that I must update my Facebook status!


The Finishers! Doesn't Shosh look HAWT????



My awesome familia, cheering me on all the way. I got to see them at mile 7, mile 12, and of course at the finish line.


I want to do it again!!!!

10 comments:

Diana said...

I love how the first thing you did was change your Facebook status......I so would have done the same thing!!! ;-)
Great pics!

Lisa said...

Great pics! I cannot wait until I have HM pics topost lol. How awesome that your family got to see you during the race and not just at then end!

Nicole said...

love the pics!! :)

Eric said...

Awesome pics.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Excellent pics! the one of you looking down at your medal shows your pride :)

Denise said...

Love the pics!!

And thank you SO much for your comment to my post. It was one of the nicest things to read and I really appreciate you taking the time to say what you did.

Have a great long wknd!

Aron said...

looove the pics!

Aka Alice said...

I think BOTH you and Shosh are HAWT!!!!

Lori said...

Great job!!

Ms. V. said...

GREAT photos!