It seems that Chris' 60 days of 'peace' is all he gets this time. He was up this morning and had three seizures in the space of 45 minutes, the first of which had him falling into the bathtub with the shower curtain falling down on top of him. He did not get hurt, the shower curtain actually caught his fall.
I am pissed. I hurt for Chris.
I am home with him today, while doing a fair share of fist pumping to the sky.


8 comments:
I ache for you! I am so sorry...just wanted you to know that you and Chris are in my prayers today.
Let's hope that will be the only one today. Will be throwing some positive vibes your way today!
Oh No! I hope he is okay!
Ugh...I am so sorry about this.
Yesterday, I was at the epilepsy monitoring unit that my client is the medical director for and saw way too many seizures. I get so upset, and I don't even know the people!
I wish I could help you in some way. Hang in there, mama.
Thinking of you and Chris. Hope he's doing better soon.
awww, poor kid, so sorry. It's scary that they come whenever -- i had one just before grabbing a hot pan out of the oven, but was already mid seizure, so I had no oven mitt. It's the little things that we do and take for granted. Hope he's feeling better today. hugs.
I'm gonna have to back-read to find out more...but I know this: when my kid hurts, I hurt. And, I wish I could have the pain.
I'm sorry.
your venting post is totally justified. My mom has epilepsy and while its controlled by medicine, I can't imagine what you & Chris are going though. I'll be sending healthy thoughts your way!
Post a Comment