1 - TV Tune In Alert! I am REALLy looking forward to seeing this story!
2- Please stop by Shosh's blog and read up on all the fabulous goings on in her life. I am so inspired by her I can't even stand it!
3- I had my first run with my hubby on Sunday! It was supposed to be my 'long' run, but he made me run too fast and therefore it turned into a 3 mile tempo run! But it was fun. I think after the fact he realized he went out too hard (to 'save face' I'm sure) because as challenging as the run was for me, I was still much more 'fresh' than he at the end! ;-)
4- My Alison leaves for Florida tomorrow! I'm so anxious about putting her on a plane and not being with her. She'll be with her Aunt, but still....there's something about watching your 13 year old literally fly off into the sky, going far far away. THAT part is going to be tough for this mommy!
5- I'm curious if any of you out there take fish oil supplements? I've been reading a lot about the benefits and Mike & I just started taking them. The bottle says to take one after each meal, 3 a day, but I've only been taking one a day so far. Anyone else take these and are there any 'noticeable' benefits (other than the heart benefits and inflammatory reducing benefits that we can't really 'feel' or see)
I have a 3 mile run tonight and it is 50 something outside right now, so I'm pretty excited!
Until next time....


5 comments:
I hope Alison has fun in florida! I know nothing about fish oil supplements except i've heard they give you terrible breath but are very good for you. I'm totally ENJOYING the warm weather too!
Cyndi: You're going so great! Glad the weather is warming up for you to enjoy some outdoor time. Spring will be here before you know it.
Alison will have some a-m-a-z-i-n-g weather to enjoy. It's beautiful here right now. I would be having a tough time too! Matthew goes on his first overnight trip in March, and I am already anxious. Of course, he thinks I'm lame. It's hard to let go, even if it's little by little.
Nice job running with hubby. I am still waiting for the day we can run together. I hope your daughter has a great time in FL....I agree it would be tough to watch her go all by herself.
Great job running with Hubster. One of the toughest things is finding the right pace. Especially when you are running with a buddy. I am sure the next run you two take will be perfectly paced.
I remember reading that story in RW- talk about inspiring (and really gets you thinking, "how far would you go for running?").
Awesome job on the run with your hubby. The Hubs used to run track in high school, so he's pretty fast, but he has a bad knee, so he doesn't run anymore. We did one 5k together and it was nice, but it kind of sucked worrying about whether or not he was in pain. So I'm glad that you are able to enjoy that time together with your husband.
About the fish oil, I took them a while back, but not for very long. Until I figured out to take them right after eating, they gave me horrible burps. I didn't take them long enough to notice benefits, but everything I've read is that they're good for you, especially if you don't eat fatty fish (but since you do, you may not even need them). Personally I'd rather just eat the fish regularly, but since we don't, the supplements are a good replacement.
Post a Comment