"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning." -- Mahatma Gandhi
I couldn't resist - funniest damn thing I've seen in a long time! :-)
Cheers!
LOL. That's hilarious. And here I was ready to write how I hate ripe bananas. You got me.
Just what I needed today!!!Gotta love 'peri-menopause', it's always a good time!
LMAO.. Thanks for sharing, needed a laugh too.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm CRACKING Up!!!!!!! Love thiss! Thanks for the laugh!!!!
Perfect...I'm bookmarking this post for a LMAO I can count on!
LMAO...I will never look at a banana the same way again...
That was too cute!! Great blog by the way!!
OMG is that hilarious!
Oh that is so funny. Thanks--you always have the best comics on here. Love coming here and reading!jenBoda Weight Loss Blog
Post a Comment
10 comments:
LOL. That's hilarious. And here I was ready to write how I hate ripe bananas. You got me.
Just what I needed today!!!
Gotta love 'peri-menopause', it's always a good time!
LMAO.. Thanks for sharing, needed a laugh too.
LMAO.. Thanks for sharing, needed a laugh too.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm CRACKING Up!!!!!!! Love thiss! Thanks for the laugh!!!!
Perfect...I'm bookmarking this post for a LMAO I can count on!
LMAO...I will never look at a banana the same way again...
That was too cute!! Great blog by the way!!
OMG is that hilarious!
Oh that is so funny. Thanks--you always have the best comics on here. Love coming here and reading!
jen
Boda Weight Loss Blog
Post a Comment