This is what I love so much about blogging. Everyone has been there done that, and has their own story to share or relate to any situation. Many of my blogging friends have been dealing with much worse issues, so I felt silly even bringing up my little tight *ss issue (lol). And sure enough I STILL get great advice and resources from all my peeps, and I'm so grateful for that!
You all rock!
Plan for tonight....'Stretch and Strength'. I plan to hit the gym. They have those kick butt (literally ha ha) stretching machines , and I will be armed with my little handbook of stretches.
Wednesday night I hope to hit the Pilates class at the rec. I still have to go buy a mat. I will probably be a shaky quivery MESS by the time I walk out of that class! :-) But, I made Alison take the teen spin class to try something new, so now it's my turn to try something new. I've never done formal pilates before....
Off to catch up on all the blogs now!


2 comments:
Glad to hear that the stretching helped. Keep it up. Let me know how you like Pilates. I've been thinking of taking a class.
a friend of mine teaches pilates, i really should try one of her classes one day, lemme know how you like it! Glad the stretching has been helping in the meantime :)
Post a Comment