Obama's Arms.There is a lot of talk in the media about obvious things like Michelle Obama's fashion, her 'new hairdo' and all those things that come with being a new First Lady'. Now the focus in recent days has been on her fabulously toned arms. I am thrilled about this focus.
What I am shocked by (or maybe not so much) are the nay-sayers that are apalled by her 'showing of skin', and that wearing a sleeveless outfit in the middle of February is downright 'showing off'.
Well all I can say is, if MY arms looked that fabulous even though I was juggling motherhood, a presidential campaign, moving half way across the country, a new pet, oh , and being the FIRST LADY all with a smile on my face and a calmness within my soul....
I would dayum well be proud of those arms and I would go sleeveless every chance I could. Screw the temperature!
Our First Lady is strong, confident and yet stunningly graceful. Who could ask for a better role model for our girls growing up today? For that matter, for grown women to aspire to as well?
Those women who are blasting Michelle Obama for showing 'too much skin' need to go sit down.
Puh LEEZE...


3 comments:
psh- i LOVE seeing her arms. and i love everyone else loves them. its nice to hear people compliment her fitness instead of her fashion sense.
Kelly Turner
www.everygymsnightmare.com
Her arms do look great! Although I don't like her politics I respect her great body image!
Anyone criticizing her for showing those arms is jealous, plain and simple. Those who know the work it takes to have arms like that realize how fab it is to show them off. If I were as fit and toned as the first lady I'd run errands in a bikini.
:D
Post a Comment