Well, as usual, my exercise 'high' wore off by today, and I felt a little fatigued today. Interesting how my days off are a bit of a downer! I did manage to get out for a 35 minute brisk walk during lunch today. I have a feeling that my C25K workout is going to be harder tomorrow evening, although that's what I said last week and I did ok.
Another observation I have is that I feel hungry on the so-called recovery days. Here is what I ate today:
3/4 cup Kashi Heart to Heart cereal (I just munch this dry, I love it!)
Dannon Light & Fit
Banana
Rice bowl from Au Bon Pain: brown rice, salad greens w/ small amount of dressing, and Mayan chicken. It was delicious, but huge - I should have only eaten half of it, but it was so good mmmm....
Snack: 1/4 cup Kashi (leftover from breakfast) with 1/2 cup Planters nutrition mix
I was not hungry for dinner, so I had about 1 cup of leftover pasta salad from the weekend just to keep 'the furnace' going. (I owe some recipes here and promise do get them up before I leave for vacation this weekend!)
As usual, I am woefully lacking in the fruit/vege department and need to work on that!
I made another er, investment....I subscribed to RunnersWorld magazine! So if I ever find myself slackin' and that shows up in my mailbox - it will keep me going!
And finally, a little 'NSV' from the husband this evening....he said I am already looking more 'solid', especially my arms! (?) I think that's interesting because I don't feel like I'm doing anything with my arms - but I do feel like my body composition is shifting somehow, even though there is no real measurable difference overall. I do notice my pants are a little loose in the rear - so if my rear end is the first thing to disappear, I am totally good with that!
I hope everyone has a great week!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That is GREAT to hear. We are always the last to figure out our bodies are changing. Keep it up!
Are you coming to NY for your vacation?? I can be your tour guide.
Keep eating, you obviously need it.
Post a Comment