Sunday, December 7, 2008

Another Milestone Reached...FINALLY

I FINALLY knocked out that 45 minute run!

Say it with me now....'WOOT!'

It was awesome...I feel good, the run felt good...it was indeed a very, very sweet run. I ran the whole time, with one 20 second stop to sip some water.

I am so proud I can hardly stand it!

9 comments:

BeachRunner said...

Sweet success. Congrats!

SuperDave said...

Can I hear a WOOT! WOOT!!
*Dave high 5's Cyndi*

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

Nicole said...

AWESOME JOB! *Virtual hugs* :)

Kristy said...

Yay Cyndi! It's amazing how far you've come in such a short amount of time.

Aka Alice said...

Hooray! You're making great progress!

Anonymous said...

And I give you a bit WOOT! You go girl.

jessica said...

Do I hear a bit of a runner's high in your voice - congratulations!!! You are doing amazing!
Keep up the good work!

RooBabs said...

Woot! Wooooo! Dang lady, you are awesome! I love those sweet runs. And when I take a water break, I don't even count that as stopping or walking. It's a necessary part of "the run".

I am so proud of you, too!