Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dear Santa.....

The very fact that Chris took the painstaking effort to write this all down puts him straight to the top of the 'Good List'. I was speechless when Chris proudly presented me with his Christmas Wish List last night...I can't even tell you how hard he must have worked on this, and the fact that I can pretty much decipher everything on it is even more astounding. I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Chris is my hero, my inspiration, my greatest teacher!

I give you, Chris' Christmas List:
(hints: look closely to see numerous Power Rangers, Pokemon, Yugi-Oh, High School Musical, Transformers....)






6 comments:

BeachRunner said...

That is awesome.

SuperDave said...

That is beautifully sweet! My youngest still writes me a list and I love it!
That sad part is that one day they will stop writing these great lists. What are we supposed to do then? Cherish our wonderful kids now. :)

BeachRunner said...

Your invite is so sweet, unfortunately May 17th is my daughters first communion. So there will be no running or travels for BR that weekend. As they say, maybe next year.

Nicole said...

I love writing lists... but that list tops them all :)

Anonymous said...

Bless his heart...he (and his mom) is an inspiration to me as well. I know that took a lot of work and thought! Is Santa going to bring him EVERYTHING?!

RooBabs said...

That is so sweet! You must put that in a sheet protector and save it. I love how the Power Rangers stuff makes multiple appearances, and I even see something about an Optimus Prime figure. How awesome!