My first view after dark of the monstrosity in my dining room window that the husband bought yesterday. Uh...there are actually two of these guys glaring out at the 'hood from my house. I guess they are kinda cool looking...right?
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Thats friggen sweet but would scare the crap outta me! AHH
Very, very cool! My kids are standing here demanding one ;-) Honestly, my oldest dog would bark at it. All night.
That is some creepy stuff BBF.
Love the pic!!
ROFL, I like your husband! That's the kinda thing I will put on my window. Where'd you get it?
Ooooh, it's totally creepy- I love it! I kind of want one, too, but our upstairs lights are almost never one, except in the kitchen, and those windows are small or face the back of the house (not as much fun for scaring the 'hood).
I can't believe Halloween is almost here and I'm so not into it yet. I need to get with the program.
He got them at Walgreens - $5.99. In the cheesey decoration section ha ha....
Stay tuned for more Halloween fun - the husband is also a Master Pumpkin Carver. The pumkin mania (read: stress) has begun!
OH MY GOSH I ADORE THAT.
you need to see my day of the dead skull tattoo
and on a more appropriate note :) --have you tried SUPINE EXTENSIONS for the triceps ever?
you might love those!
Very creepy cool stuff.
Post a Comment