Saturday, October 18, 2008

Three Month Pic


My daughter caught me in the kitchen last night, and told me I should 'Blog This'.

I guess this will serve as my three month update shot.....

Cheers!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!! I MEAN REALLY AMAZING!!!!!!

Thank your daughter for us for taking that picture and insisting that you post it.

So glad that you're moving again...and getting ready for some country music in Nashville (hint hint)

BeachRunner said...

Woo hoo! You look great.

Bek said...

*Whistles*

Looking fantastic Cyndi!

So glad your back on the move again too.

Sadly my running has gone by the wayside of late but with only a week til the tri I'll need to fit more in again!

You've inspired me!

Bek
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous...you can really tell the difference from the first progress photos! Love the hair down ;-)

SuperDave said...

vava voom!

Kristy said...

You look absolutely great, Cyndi!
Look at those skinny runner's thighs and skinny face too!

Nicole said...

Cyndi, you look awesome! Seriously amazing! I cant get over how happy and refreshed you look! You should be so proud of yourself! :)

RooBabs said...

Yeah, I totally missed this one, too. What a great picture- you look hot!! Way to go, girl! Your legs are totally skinny (I'm so jealous!).